0


To,
The Branch Manager,
State Bank of India
Rohini, Delhi

Sub: To issue a Cheque Book

Sir,
            My Name is Rajesh Kumar. I am a saving account holder at your branch with an account number of 3476782376343XXX. I have been using this account for past one year. Till now I have not been given a Cheque Book. Now I am in need of a Cheque Book So, I request you kindly issue my Cheque Book. I will always thankful to you.

                                                                                                            Yours faithfully
                                                                                                            Rajesh Kumar
                                                                                                            A/C no. -
                                                                                                            Mobile no. –
                                                                                                            Address –




Note –
1.      Change Bank name as per your requirement. I have written State Bank of India in this Application.
2.      Change Your Bank Branch Name. I have written Rohini, Delhi in this application.
3.      Change Name. I have written Rajesh Kumar in this Application.

4.      Change Account number. I have written 3476782376343XXX.

Post a Comment

 
Top