0

To,
The Branch Manager
State Bank of India
Rohini, Delhi

Sub : Grant permission for online transaction

Sir,
            My name is Raj Kumar. I am a saving account holder at your branch with an account number of ………………… I have been using this account for past two years. Recently I have activated online internet banking. I received my user id and password and its working properly but online transaction facility is available in my online net banking so I am unable to do online transaction. I have only viewing rights. I want to use online transaction facility. I request you kindly allow me to do online transaction. I will always thankful to you.

                                                                                                            Your faithfully
                                                                                                            Raj Kumar -
                                                                                                            A/c No. –
                                                                                                            Mobile No. –


                                                                                                            

Post a Comment

 
Top