0

Today my friend told me that how IGNOU annoyed him. It was really interesting so, I thought we should write an article about it because many new students don’t know how IGNOU sucks. Sucks word comes from his mind; I have no personal intention for IGNOU. Now let’s begin this interesting story. First of all let me introduce you with my friend. He is IGNOU BCA Student (He is the guy from where I am collecting BCA Data for my Website :P). He got admission in Jan 2015 session and he is still waiting for his Study center’s (SC) classes. Technically his classes have started since January 2015 but in real life he sucked by SC. Actually this is not only his SC fault. This is the system of IGNOU that your classes have started since January 2015 for Jan 2015 session but its only all in your head.
                                           Now come to the main part of story today he received a sms and this sms says “Dear Student, Re-registration for July 2015 is due send re-registration form with Demand Draft of requisite fee to IGNOU up to 31.03.2015 – RD” Now you can imagine a student who is waiting for his 1st semester classes and he received a sms regarding re-registration for next semester. Well don’t be so surprised if you are also new because this is IGNOU System which you have to follow if you want to study in IGNOU. My friend expressed his feelings he never expected that IGNOU system would be like this. He mean to say, If I am waiting for 1st sem classes so how can I do re-registration for next sem.

                                                I hope my friend’s short story will help newbie so they will take care about this issue.     

Post a Comment

 
Top