0


To,
The Branch Manager,
Union Bank of India
Rohini, Delhi

Sub: Change of Mobile Number due to SIM block

Sir,
            My Name is Raj Kumar. I am a saving account holder at your branch bearing account number 34767X2376343XXX. I am facing problem to get transaction notification in mobile number due to SIM blocked. So, I would like to request you please change my old mobile number 9000111XXX with new number 8100111XXX. I hope you will grant my request. I will be always thankful to you.

                                                                                                            Yours faithfully
                                                                                                             Raj Kumar
                                                                                                            A/C no. -
                                                                                                            Mobile no. –
                                                                                                            Address –



Note – Change Red colored words according to your own needs. 


Post a Comment

 
Top